Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Celebrations Part 1

We have had so many reasons to celebrate lately! God is so good!! However, I am a little behind on documenting!

Kristen (or Miller as I call her) is one of my best friends and has been since 7th grade when I moved to FW. I vividly remember her asking me to spend the night the second weekend I was there. My mom almost didn't let me go because she had no idea who Kristen was until my stepdad stepped in and said, 'no worries, I went to middle school with her parents!' I love that about FW! So many friendships that go way back. Kristen and I were also roommates out in Lubbock. When we came back here, she opened a bridal boutique and I bought my wedding gown from her. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I am looking forward to standing up there with her in her wedding. We have shared some very special memories over the years and her friendship means SO much to me!

I am really happy for Kristen as she is getting married to Stuart in a few weeks. It broke my heart to move away so close to her wedding, but I cannot wait to get back and celebrate with them both. They are wonderful, caring people whom Dave and I both love spending time with.

I have not only loved hearing all the planning details of Kristen's wedding, but also attending her showers! She has fabulous taste ~ it is so fun to see what she has picked out, and even more fun to spend that quality time with her and our girl friends before her big day!

Here are some fun pics!Lindsey and MillerLove these girls! Miller, Cougar and Donatella
Here is my mom and Kristen
No idea what Brooke and I are talking about, but are moms don't look interested. ;-)
Kathy, Gretchen, Brooke and MarissaLove you Miller!

No comments: