Wednesday, December 10, 2008

favorite shopping websites...

okay, so every morning I wake up, look at my phone and see 5-6 emails from specific shopping websites. every morning I think, 'I need to unsubscribe,' but the thought of a deal coming along too amazingly good to pass up keeps me from doing so.

so I have decided I will try to get you all hooked on them too - then I will feel better about not unsubscribing. ;-) oh and please pass along your favorite sites! my husband is going to love this!

www.hautelook.com
-Every day they have different sales from different designers - like today is Laundry.

www.shopittome.com
- Again, every day they actually provide you with items (40-100) in an email that they think you might be interested in based on the questionairre you fill out when you join their mailing list. You can choose from stores, brands, styles, etc.

www.activeendeavors.com
- They have tons of trendy brands with everything from accessories to shoes to clothes. When you enter 'shop40', you get 40% off everything NEW until midnight tonight.

www.shopstyle.com
- Shows you the items from every store so you can compare prices, get the color and style to you like!

www.singer22.com
- I love this website because it shows you what the celebrities are wearing!

www.shopbop.com
- Every brand under the sun! Enter code SNOWDAY for 20% full priced items through tonight!

www.revolveclothing.com
- 30-80% off right now!

www.replacements.com
- For those of you missing pieces from your china, silver or crystal. They have replacement pieces. From what I have seen they are usually $5-10 cheaper.

happy shopping!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

this is dangerous.....will have to check these out :)