Saturday, December 27, 2008

Curative Christmas Party

Doing a little catch up here...on Thursday, the 19th, we had our work Christmas party. We decided to break things down into teams ~ so Curative (my dept) celebrated separately and we had a blast!

Trevor, one of our agents, came up with the idea that we would draw names and then at our weekly meeting, each person would bring the outfit that their person was supposed to wear to the dinner at Cafe Aspen.

Here is Jenae and I. Jenae got a fancy hat to wear (with real divinity and fruitcake!) and I had a bedazzled number. Jenae drew me ~ not cool!

I had to wear the dress you see above, clip on earrings, red velvet scrunchie with white fur, jingle bell necklace and the best part: socks with individual slots for each toe. It was creepy ~ Dave was not liking it. ;-)

Trevor, Danielle and Caroline. I drew Danielle and I found a stunning red skirt suit at Goodwill with this fabulous blouse ~ all for $11.00! I didn't want her to look too good, so I got an elf's hat, earrings and a jingle bell necklace also. She was a great sport!

Here is Raley and she is over the entire Title Department. She had a beautiful t-shirt that lit up, snowflake earrings and a lovely tiara.

Here is most of our team. We had a hilarious night ~ laughed a lot! Thanks so much you all for making work such a fun place to be!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i really like that outfit idea!! so funny and festive!