Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Questions

Okay, so I swiped this questionairre from Elizabeth...but thought it was a fun post!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapped, but it doesn't always work out that way.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real!
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as possible after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? My dad makes a really yummy eggnog recipe - not sure I have tried anything else.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably a Nintendo or Mall Madness. (wow, I can't believe I remembered that)
7. Hardest person to buy for? David, because he doesn't want much.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Marianne, we have the same taste.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No and I want some badly!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I am doing them this year for the first time...still need to be addressed, but be looking in the mail!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmm...not sure...definitely have received some random trinkets.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation/Love Actually
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? 2 weeks before?! I am horrible!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope!
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pigs in a blanket on Christmas morning ~ maybe with a Poinsetta ;-)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes! Lots of white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have either been in Lubbock or Fort Worth - but I am now adding Kansas to the mix!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? hmm...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer ,Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph?! Not sure those are correct actually.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We are still acquiring decorations - but I did see a pretty star at Pottery Barn that matches our stuff...kind of waiting for the sale.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My dad is a HUGE stickler for only opening Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It just feels crowded everywhere.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like gold and silver, sparkly!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Tenderloin, salad, rolls with mom's homemade jam.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? $$ for a new washer and dryer.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How can you tell that you are married?!?! You asked for money for a washer/dryer...ha ha! I love it! :) Justin said he Christmas present could be our new rug...I feel old!

Lindsey said...

i 2nd elizabeth's comment!! so funny--and so true! now i'm hungry from reading what you eat christmas morning and christmas dinner :)