Saturday, February 6, 2010

let it snow!

So yesterday, when I drove to work, there was very little snow on the ground, if any. Then, around 3 yesterday, it started to dump down! We were supposed to babysit our little friend Owen - but the roads got so bad, I had to leave my car at their house and have his daddy drive me to meet Dave. I am definitely not used to this kind of winter weather!

While we can't even think about leaving, it is forcing us to pack and get ready for our move. Definitely not a bad thing! Here is the snow this morning....


This is our balcony


This is a view from our balcony. To the left of the tree is a bench - you can barely see it! Good thing I can't get distracted from packing with H&M today. :)


Here is another view from our balcony of the cars down below! Crazy!! I am sure mine looks like this somewhere in front of the Taylor's house. Looks like I won't be needing it for a while anyway.

2 comments:

kmatnipp said...

WHOA!!!!!!!
Missed y'all last night! xoxo

The Allen's said...

that is crazy! and looks freezing!