Tuesday, April 1, 2008

up and coming in fort worth

Dave was recognized with 12 other men in Fort Worth as Up and Coming Guys by Fort Worth Business Press' Men's Magazine!! Now, he is horrified that I would tell everyone, but it is quite an accomplishment - especially since the other men are between 32 and 41 years old!


I am so blessed to be engaged to a person with such integrity and character. Oh and ha! He swears he told them pub and not club...but I don't know...


Way to go sweetheart! This was very much deserved!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post, Kristen! =) I hope you don't mind if I use these pics on my blog, too. It isn't too often that we have a relative that's featured in a magazine!!

Lindsey said...

Wow!! I am so proud of Dave!! That is awesome! I wish I'd known that I was siting at a celeb's table last night! ha...even though we already knew he was kind of a big deal!! Way to go Dave!