Monday, April 14, 2008

addison

chad and addison - two peas in a podSo I got the biggest treat of all times today after lunch. I arrived back at my desk after a wonderful lunch date with Dave to find new pictures of my sweet niece Addison. This past weekend she hung out with her Doc, Mia and Daddy. They had a great time as you can see. I am SO jealous I didn't get to see her.

Her other grandparents had her ready to go in Daddy's Girl gear. So cute!! She was SO excited to hang out with her Daddy...as you can see.

She is growing so fast! She already has her first teeth!! So her doctor has her on baby food - which she really enjoyed with Mia.
Then she got to play for the rest of the afternoon. She and Chad had a really good time in front of the mirrors!
And Mia has very fun hair to play with!! Love that leg kicked out. Such a happy baby! Her Doc is the best! They had a great time together - cracking each other up!Doc, Mia and Addison

Chad and Addison - checking each other out...clearly big fans of each other! ;-)
So sweet - love that baby girl!!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah!! These are great pics! Looks like a great time was had by all! Can't wait to meet that sweet girl! I'm like you--love that leg kicked out when she is playing with Mia's hair!! :)

Unknown said...

What a cutie she is!!