Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catherine & Blake Garrett

Catherine and Blake Garrett
May 15, 2010


As usual, I am running about 2 months behind with my posting. :) But this was too fun not to document.

So back in May, we went to Shreveport, LA for one of Dave's best friend's wedding. Blake used to work with Dave and I back in the day and before Dave and I got married, Blake and Dave were roommates. So Dave and I were really excited for this celebration as Blake means a lot to both of us and we absolutely love his new wife, Catherine!


Of course, when you are the one obsessed with taking all the pictures - you don't find yourself in many! I need to be better about that. :) But here is my sweet husband with the groom (above) and the beautiful bride (below).


It was really fun that Marianne (my sister) came with Brett (Dave's brother). So she and I definitely enjoyed oohing and ahhing over all of Catherine's selections. She did a beautiful job with the wedding! We loved that she wore her mother's gown which was stunning on her. I think Marianne's favorite was her shoes. They were SO pretty and blue!


So obviously, my MO for the last 3-4 years is to where the same dress to every wedding of that year/season. Ha! So as you scroll back through my blogs, you will see this dress has been my wedding dress for Spring 2010. This was its 3rd appearance.

The estrogen of the wedding:


and the men:


Dan broke a glass at our wedding too! Its hilarious - on the dance floor in our video and he just turns around and keeps dancing. We caught him again on film. :)


It was so fun! The rain held off and they had a really pretty reception on the river. We didn't want it to end. They did, however, leave in one of the most fun getaways I have ever seen! Its like 3 wheels and they took off in downtown in it! Really cute!



Congratulations you two! We wish you many, many blessings in your marriage!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

YAY!! What a great weekend it was! We are so glad that y'all were able to make it and be apart of our special weekend! And thanks for taking so many great pictures.