Saturday, November 22, 2008

sports with the husband...

Today is a very big day for Red Raiders fans! Tonight we play the University of Oklahoma in football...a game that will determine the Big 12 South champions and bowl game opportunities! I can hardly wait!! It has been a blast of a season and it has gotten me thinking that I am SO lucky to have a husband who loves watching sports as much as I do! (well he probably does more). But I am so thankful he supports my team and I am loving supporting his team too! Here is a little look back at us and sports this past year....



This is us at the TTU/OU game last year - We Won!! Let's hope that is the case again tonight!

Sometimes we go to games we don't even care about...UT/TCU...still fun though because I have family who attended both...
Our pumpkin this year ;-)
We also went to Lawrence for the KU/TTU game this year. This is Brett, us and Claire (Brett's GF). We loved hanging out with them at The Wheel - after the mixed-review game. ;-)
Dan, one of David's best friends, was also in Lubbock for UT/TTU game this year. We had a great time at his family's tailgate before the game. He wouldn't talk to us after the game.

Us at the UT/TTU game this year! It was AWESOME - I nearly had a heart attack watching - but we were SO glad we went!

The BEST game of the year would most definitely have to be KU/Memphis in the National Championship Basketball game. KU won!! We had a blast in San Antonio with David's friends.

We love our Red Raiders...
and our Jayhawks!

No comments: