Monday, November 24, 2008

oh so thankful!

Well I am going to copy my sister in law on a little post here...hopefully she won't mind. This week, like I am sure for many of you, has gotten me thinking about that for which I am thankful. I feel like we are so blessed in many different ways...so this may be rather random.

I am thankful for:

1. God's unfailing grace.

2. My sweet husband who continues to make life more fun.

3. My mom, dad and sister because they taught me that spending time with your family is more special than you know at the time.

4. My entire, enormous stepfamily because they don't have to treat me as their own and they do anyway.

5. My new family (the Buchanans) because their house already feels like home to me.

6. Coffee in the morning.

7. Steamy Texas summers and heaters in the winter.

8. Straightening irons for my not so curly, not so straight hair.

9. That all the men in my life taught me to love sports, even though it makes me a little crazy.

10. That as all of my girlfriends and I have changed and evolved over the years, we are now closer than ever.

11. That while I know it won't last forever, that Dave and I have had a period of time in our life where we worked together.

12. That an Anthropologie and J. Crew are opening by my house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you liked the post... and what would I do without my straightening iron?? =) Looking forward to seeing you in 2 days!

Lindsey said...

great post. i am thankful for YOU and your sweet hubby too.