Thursday, June 10, 2010

Matt & Marissa Get Married!

So I am updating the last couple of months because I have been horrible at maintaining the blog! A fairly good indication that we have been busy with really wonderful, happy celebrations!

So back in April - April 10th to be exact - we celebrated Matt and Marissa's wedding down in Austin, Texas. It was a blast - first and foremost, because these two are the perfect match! I have never seen a couple that has so much love and fun all the time. The festivities were beautiful and fun! Selfishly, I loved that I got to hang out with the bride and groom as they live in Austin - so crossing paths in FW is tough. I also got to hang out with friends and family! Even Addi, Chad and Brett showed up for part of the weekend.


Us with the Bensons at the Rehearsal Dinner. I miss these people so much!


Dave, Kristen, Brooke, Grant and Me at the Rehearsal Dinner


Me and the Bride! I was very careful to keep the wine away from her dress. Those of you that know me well know this has been a problem of mine in the past!



It was so fun to have Marianne and Mom and Terry there as well!



These are some of my best friends from home. I love and miss them dearly. I cherish these weekends more than they will ever know. From the left: Whitney, Lindsay (and Nash), Me, Brooke, Kristen, Kathleen and Brooke.

The happy Bride and Groom! Congratulations you two! It was such a special weekend!

2 comments:

Miller to Atnipp said...

Your PA friends look so fun! Stu and I are really wanting to come visit!
Miss and love y'all!!! xoxo

Kathleen said...

Love all of your new posts. Miss you!!