Monday, March 16, 2009

Miller-Atnipp Fabulous Wedding Weekend: Wedding Day!

The celebrations continued into Saturday...

The wedding was at Kristen's parents house in Aledo. It looked fantastic! It is the only green grass I have seen in months and the decorations were warm and beautiful! They got married mullett-style as Kristen said...ceremony in the front of the house and reception in the back. I loved these huge floral arrangements. They got married in between them on the porch - so pretty!!


Officially Mr. and Mrs. Stuart Atnipp!

The food was delicious! It was catered by Reata - yum! Then, the best idea ever - they had a fire pit with all the s'mores utensils. It was great for the kids (and adults too)! It took all the restraint in the world for me to keep from eating this cake all day long before the ceremony!


I loved their first dance - looked so sweet! Just a moment that was theirs for the evening.


Me and my husband who hates a serious picture - and I love him for that. ;-)


His favorite girls


I had so much fun hanging out with Gretchen and her precious son all weekend! This is Bunny (Gretchen's mom), Hudson, me and Gretchen.


Bridesmaids in the pretty wraps Kristen got us. They had initials monogrammed in gold - so thoughtful!


Love this couple...

Boys...


This is the picture where I think me, Brooke and Whitney are all saying, "what?!" (seriously, what on earth are we doing?)

They are SO cute!! Love that smile.


Us with the McWhirters!

Our moms...looked so pretty!


Me and Kristen


Girls with the bride - having a blast!!


Nena and Kristen - they both looked stunning!



Okay, rewind back to that morning. Sheri, Gwen and Mom threw Kristen her bridesmaids luncheon. It was the best. We just went casual, had breakfast, napped, read up on some 'literature' thanks to LGB and joked around... a lot.

Lindsey, me and Brooke


Me and my best friend staring at my other best friend's little girl...

There she is...Miss Rowan.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

what a BEAUTIFUL wedding! And what a fun and special reason for you to come back to FW! I know you loved spending time with your loved ones! :)