Monday, October 13, 2008

David's Birthday ;-)

Happy Birthday to my Husband of 44 days!


I hope your day is wonderful and that more than anything, you know how much you are loved by those around you.

Here are just a few of the reasons why I love you:

* You make me laugh at any given moment in the day.

* You know the person I want to be and encourage me to be that person.

* You make me coffee before I even wake up.

* You love my family as much as I do.

* You hug me when I am happy and when I am sad.

* You secretly fill up my gas tank & wash my car.

* You love to have fun!

* You like my cooking, or at least pretend to ;-)

* You can be my much needed voice of reason.

* You are a good friend and support me in being one also.

* You make life much, much sweeter!

I cannot wait to celebrate this special day! I love you!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet post, Kristen! =)

Miller to Atnipp said...

I want to marry Dave! I love that he washes your car and fills it up with gas!

Lindsey said...

SO true!! happy bday dave!! my two favorites from this list...
You know the person I want to be and encourage me to be that person.
AND
You are a good friend and support me in being one also.

The Allen's said...

i'm hearing acts of service as one of Dave's best qualities. what a lucky wife to be so doted on my such a wonderful man! you are both treasures to each other! oh and happy early birthday to you too!!!

Lindsey said...

go check out my post for today...you've been tagged :)

Kathleen said...

So sweet.