Friday, May 16, 2008

snuggles

Me and Addison after our slumber party last weekend!
My precious niece was in town last weekend. I could hardly keep from spending every minute with her. She is 7 months old and TOO cute! As you can see, she has a beautiful smile with two little teeth up front.

So on Friday night, instead of going out, I opted for some more time with Addi. She was not having it sleeping in the precious new baby bed my mom put in my old room...so I put her in the big girl bed with me and she fell fast asleep on her side with her hands on both of my cheeks. Now I am not in any hurry to be a mom yet (want to quality time with my future husband first), but moments like these completely melt my heart. Needless to say, Addison slept like a rock throughout the night and I was scared to death the whole time of rolling on top of her. But I love the look on her face the next morning - like, Dad! We had a slumber party!! I slept in the big girl bed! Well and I think my face says it all - little tired, but would do it again in a heartbeat. I love that baby girl! Can't wait for her to come back to Texas!

Still waiting on the pictures from mom - will post them asap! We have a ton from Addison's visit, Mike's Birthday and Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture! =)